Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's almost Holloween...

It is almost Halloween and I have a couple very scary pictures to send you in a few days, but to get you in the spirit, here are a few of Halloween's past. Actually the focus is on an Uncle Sam outfit that Bob's mother made, most likely for a 4th of July parade/celebration. That costume has now been used for three generations. The first picture is of Bob, wearing the costume, again most likely for a 4th of July event, the second picture is a scary group which can't really identify, but one is wearing the costume--Aunt Betsy, is that you?; and the last one is Gregg, Brian, Kim and myself wearing the costume. I still have the costume, but missed the opportunity for Perry to wear is (he grew too fast); but I will have to get it out and see it Chloe can wear it... I will let you know.



Enjoy, and stay tune for the most frightening pictures you have ever seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment